Thursday, February 18, 2010

As I mentioned in my last blog, we are now winding down the last few remaining Streetman homes here at Mueller. Things keep selling here. We have only 1 home site remaining and I will begin a brand new 1-Story in next few weeks unless someone buys now and wants a 2-story. It is loaded with features and is under $500,000. It will have great views of the Downtown Skyline, UT Tower, Greenbelt and Lake. Just check out the beauty of this last home…the Wichita.

















Also, we decreased the number of Town Homes remaining with another sale. Only 2 left.

There are great opportunities on these last remaining homes. Don’t wait. It is nearly official that we will not have new Streetman Homes here at Mueller for quite some time…more than a year…probably longer….so don’t kick yourself and say ”I wish I would have bought a Streetman at Mueller when I had the chance!” Too many times this happens and it is not a good feeling.
Come see us right away...share this blog with everyone you know may have an interest in Mueller.

No comments:

Post a Comment